Honda Power WSP33
Features may include:
- Lightweight durable stainless steel casing
- Automatic non-mercury float switch
1/3hp, 115V submersible pump
- 115 Volt operation allows the pump to be plugged into a standard outlet. (GFCI is recommended).
- Ideal for draining basements, window wells, garden irrigation, decorative fountains and more
Rated for continuous use
- Operates on continuous duty in temperatures of up to 104°, and intermittent duty up to 140°. Since this pump can be used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, it is suitable for any application that needs to move water from one place to another on a continuous basis.
Solids handling up to 3/8"
- Move slurry and dirty liquids without the worry of damaging the pump.
Lightweight durable stainless steel casing
- The pump won’t rust or corrode, minimizing costly repairs and replacement. The 304 stainless steel is an industrial grade, again minimizing damage and reducing the need for repairs.
Automatic non-mercury float switch
- Honda submersible pumps use a mechanical float switch instead of mercury, eliminating the use of hazardous materials in the pump.
Built in thermal reset switch
- If the pump overheats, it automatically resets itself after the pump cools down. This is designed to protect the motor from periodic overheating.
- Great for applications where space is tight.
Operates fully or partially submerged
- No need to worry about the water level for the pump!
Shielded ball bearings for added durability
- Shielded ball bearings, both top and bottom, add significantly to the longevity of the pump.
- Efficient air-insulated motor
Oil lubricated double mechanical seals
- Oil lubricated double mechanical seals prevent damage to the seal if the pump is run dry.