2021 Honda Power EU7000iS
Features may include:
- Perfect for home back up power, RVs, outdoor events, and more
- Super quiet & fuel efficient
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
- Fuel injected - better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance
Perfect for home back up power, RVs, outdoor events, and more
- The EU7000iS can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
Electronic Fuel Injection offers better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance
- Smart electronic fuel injection technology increases fuel efficiency, eliminates the engine choke, and reduces fuel associated carburetor problems. And of course, the reliable Honda GX390 engine is designed for long life and superior performance.
Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU7000iS operates at 52 to 58 dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for supplemental RV power, powering outdoor events, and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
Fuel efficient - runs up to 16 hours on 5.1 gal. of fuel
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU7000iS offers great fuel efficiency. Runs between 6.4 to 16 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
Easy folding handles
- The EU7000iS has convenient handles that can be raised for transport and lowered for more compact storage.
i-Monitor system tracks hours, RPM, battery volts, and wattage
- i-Monitor™ provides information on hours of operation, wattage and engine speed, as well as diagnostics for convenient dealer servicing.
- The EU7000iS features two GFCI 20 amp, 120 V duplex outlets, meeting ETL and NEC standards.
120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
3 year residential and commercial warranty
- You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
Wheel kit standard
- The EU7000iS is easy to maneuver and transport.
Convenient push button electric start
- Easy recoil starting is also available as a back up.
Protected by Oil Alert®
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
Electronic circuit breakers
- Protects the generator from being overloaded.