Honda Power EB10000
Features may include:
- G.F.C.I. / neutral bond protection
- Best fuel efficiency and lowest noise rating in its class
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
Advanced technology for consistent power and performance
- The EB10000 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
Powerful Honda GX630 commercial engine
- The Honda V-Twin engine offers more power, reliability, greater fuel economy and reduced emissions in a more compact package.
Compact shape and unique design for easy installations
- The EB10000 has a compact, slim design that can be easily installed on the job site. A centralized exhaust mechanism creates a unique "hot" zone for exhaust and "cool" zone for operation and passage. This design is especially helpful when using multiple units, as they can be easily positioned so as not to impact each others' cooling ventilation.
Quietest in its class!
- The Honda EB10000 generator operates at a quiet noise level—73 decibels at 7 meters (equivalent to the noise of a vacuum cleaner). This low noise level is achieved through a large muffler that includes a punching pipe, a perforated mechanism that allows for the smooth release of exhaust gas.
Electric start7 outlets for easy connection of multiple tools
- The control panel is positioned on the narrow side of the generator for convenient, easy access to all outlets.
i-Monitor LCD readout for performance monitoring and service diagnosis
- i-Monitor' provides information on hours of operation, generator output voltage, and battery voltage, as well as diagnostics for convenient dealer servicing.
3 year commercial/residential warranty
- You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
Hanger kit/lifting eye standardEasy folding handles
- Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
Two wheel kit for easy transporting
- The sturdy wheel kit makes the EB10000 easier to transport, even over rough terrain.
Best in class fuel efficency
- The EB10000 runs an impressive 7.2 hours at half load and 4.6 hours at full load.
Fuel gauge standardAll circuits GFCI protected
- The EB10000 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Protection) on all outlets.
OSHA Worksite Compliant
- The EB4000 was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
Tough one-piece welded frame
- Helps protect the generator.
Protected by Honda Oil Alert®
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
USDA-qualified spark arrestor/mufflerElectronic circuit breakers
- Protects the generator from being overloaded.
Designed for easy maintenance
- The EB10000 is designed with an easy-to-remove air cleaner and an oil gauge located near the oil filler cap – all elements that allow for ease of maintenance.