Honda Power WB30
Features may include:
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Cast iron volute and impeller
Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal
- The WB30 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
4 vane high efficiency impeller
- The WB20's exclusive, Honda-designed 4 vane impeller offers improved performance and high efficiency.
Cast iron volute
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
Heavy duty full frame protection
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
Isolation mounted engine and pump
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from “walking” away or “burying” itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
Protected by Honda Oil Alert®
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
3 year residential/commercial warranty
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.